If you don’t have press credentials or a family member on the Board of Directors at Volkswagen, then you probably weren’t at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit for the spectacular unveiling of the all-new 2012 Passat. But fear not, with the help of Danielle Gumro, VW product specialist, and the marvels of modern day photography, you can get a firsthand look at the show-stopping drama, theatrics, and media frenzy that surrounded this historic reveal. Check out the gallery of pictures that put you in the front row of this closed-door event.
Stay in the know
Keep up to date with everything VW.Sign up nowClose
The all-new 2012 Passat is worth the wait.
And you're worth getting to know better.
It's poll timeLoading ...
Most popular articles
- 2012 VW Passat 101: What you need to know
- A show that needed no encore. Unveiling the all-new 2012 VW Passat.
- Volkswagen returns to the Super Bowl with two Spots
- Volkswagen reveals the all-new Passat – A first in class Vehicle that delivers superior German Engineering and is built in America
- Cars.com thinks the new 2012 VW Passat isn’t just “cavernous,” but comfy too.